Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Windy day window.

20111025-XY9Q0142-2-2

Today I had been wandering around campus trying to make a picture of wind. After snapping away (on color film) at blowing dead leaves I started feeling fairly bored of my little project of the day (as well as hungry) so I decided to head home and make lunch. After I cooked lunch I left my cameras in the kitchen and then walked into my room and saw this as my door opened. Luckily my Canon was sitting on my desk so I grabbed it and snapped this frame and a few more of the blinds blowing in the wind. I was particularly taken with how the light played across the window in almost a sensual quality.

1 comment:

  1. I like everything about this image, except the black thing. It's like it's hold the curtain open, pulling on it.

    ReplyDelete